Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Might go here

• 24-02-2011 12:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

been to an open day, was quite crowded so didnt stick around long but anyway

im probably going to (hopefully) be studying business computers at nci or computers ( both 4 year courses) and wondering what the courses are like
    and at any point in any of those courses do we get work experience or go abroad?
    also is the collage social life good?
    does it have many sports activities ? or just plain fun activities such as paintballing?
    and in your general view do you like waking up in the morning going to nci? just something id like to know because school is killing me waking up in the morning for it ,
    also is every week a plain week or is there always something happening :) thx in advance guys/gals

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

been to an open day, was quite crowded so didnt stick around long but anyway

im probably going to (hopefully) be studying business computers at nci or computers ( both 4 year courses) and wondering what the courses are like
    and at any point in any of those courses do we get work experience or go abroad?
    also is the collage social life good?
    does it have many sports activities ? or just plain fun activities such as paintballing?
    and in your general view do you like waking up in the morning going to nci? just something id like to know because school is killing me waking up in the morning for it ,
    also is every week a plain week or is there always something happening :) thx in advance guys/gals

Bit late but just thought i'd help with some info. I'm studying Business but might be able to help with some questions.
    The social life is very good there seems to be something on every week organised by the student union. Loads clubs etc. football, basketball or whatever your interest is.

I'm not too sure about work experience i'm only in my first year though. One great thing is very relaxed approach about showing up most of my class are never in. Also great timetables. 10pm starts and very short days. I've wednesdays off and all it's really nice and relaxing. Good college overall.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Studying business so can't be of great help, but if you contact the college they can organise a tour for you/ meeting with a course coordinator to answer any questions you may have :)

Advertisement