Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual sim phones from china

Options
  • 24-02-2011 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭

Has anybody here had any dealing with them? Do they work ok for internet browsing ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

You on about the iphone knockoffs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Tapes

Iron Hide wrote: »
    You on about the iphone knockoffs?

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

One of the lads had one before. it wasnt the iphone knockoff it was a nokia that was never even made lol. Seemed to work grand and he didnt have any problems with it.
    Actually me older brother had one of the iphones knockoffs and thought it was ok. it worked which was enough I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

There pieces of crap and dangerous, get a galaxy europa if you can't afford a second hand iphone 3Gs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gillhouse

Tapes wrote: »
    Has anybody here had any dealing with them? Do they work ok for internet browsing ?

Hi,
    Recently I bought a Iphone Style 3.5 Inch TouchScreen Quad-band Dual SIM Cell Phone

http://www.chinazrh.com/wholesale-iphone-style-35-inch-touchscreen-quadband-dual-sim-cell-phon-p-3774.html , It cost me $117.19 . Now it's on the

delievery way and will arrive in the two days.
    I will come back for the feedback and share the experience at that time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ubuntulinux

Fine for making calls and texting,forget about everything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭ubeonek

It arrived and it was a big disappointment . I have no instructions and as I am not very tech I am lost. Can anyone tell me where to access a manual . The phone was very shoddy overall and it was very light. As other members have said stay away. Too late for me,can any one help. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,005 ✭✭✭kirving

What levels of 'radiation' to be dramatic (and for want of a better word) do these things ouput. I don't have actual figures right now, but I know that every phone I've had has had successively weaker(more optimisted) arials.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

ubeonek wrote: »
    It arrived and it was a big disappointment . I have no instructions and as I am not very tech I am lost. Can anyone tell me where to access a manual . The phone was very shoddy overall and it was very light. As other members have said stay away. Too late for me,can any one help. thanks

Have you an actual make & model No? Can you go into the settings & get the phone details. There may be enough info there to aid the lads here to give more help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

I used to know one lad with one. It disappeared very soon

Get a real dual sim phone

Advertisement