Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs

Options
  • 24-02-2011 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know of any giant schnauzer breeders about anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sapphireblue

there is a litter of giant schnauzer puppies in dublin, i think they might be nearly ready to go. I don't have the breeders contact details but do have the details of the owner of the stud dog and can pass on the same to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ciara777

That would be great if you sent me the details. I don't want a puppy at the minute as i'm in a small house right now but will be moving soon and just wanted to find out when the next litter would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sapphireblue

litters in this country are as rare as hens teeth, you can find the details for the litter and breeder on www.pedigreedogs.ie. Just go on the site and do a search for giant schnauzers and it will bring up the details for you. Regards Sharon

Advertisement