Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What does being drunk feel like?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Everyone is one planet dumb so they are all on the same wave length and everyone gets along.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Depends op, what type of drunk do you want to know, been there and done that, latter end of the scale you don't want to know, have beer in now and its good, if you can't remember, who is to know....bad time that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

A dizzy happiness

Hard to explain.. Somewhere between good and very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭lecker Hendl

It's like living in Narnia...only better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

It's like when you were a kid and role down a grass hill on your belly you feel all happy and a bit wozey but do it too much and you throw up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭filthymcnasty

A slightly more enjoyable level of psychosis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

O...P ..,Since the firstest time i sawe your posts i knew i loved yew! matyes for ever.

(its kinda like that)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

T'is mighty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Hi, just wondering what being drink feel like?

You should ask "drink"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

When I'm drunk I feel really light and spinny and I just want to run around and have loads of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

where is my bum...

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

a heavenly warm fuzzy feeling of being on 'COPS'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

The best way i can sum up been drunk is that susan boyle suddenly becomes really attractive!!!!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Numbness and tunnel vision
    thats about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

I'm more curious to what sustained sobriety feels like.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭anndub

According to a guy I've just gotten to know who moved to Ireland last September and had prior to that never had an alcoholic drink for religious reasons, it feels like your tongue is too big for your mouth making word formation difficult. In addition to this even though your brain is telling you to stop trying to speak, your mouth just keeps talking.
    Also attempts to refrain from telling everyone who makes eye contact with you that "you're not drunk" are completely futile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Tubsandtiles

It feels like you won the lotto except you haven't and you'll feel alot more poor in the morning :).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

mad altogether

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Blondini

It's warm and sticky
    (like the shart that the beer just caused im my man-knickers)

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement