If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Qoute for Samsung 3d tv and 3d blu-ray player

Options
  • 24-02-2011 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi guys, coming towards the end of a 6 week renovation of our house. Time to start thinking about what tv goes in to the revised room layout.

I have my mind up that the following is what I would like.

Samsung 46" lcd 3dtv model LE46C750R2

Samsung Blu-ray 3d player model BDC5900

Looking for a quote on the above, delivered to Dublin .

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pauld

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Pauld

Sorry no one has responded to you as yet:o
    I'm sure the guys in Belfast are flat out!

I hope the TV decision comes before other practical items like coffee tables, settees and potted plants!

I had a look on the Richer sale system and the have the Samsung LE46C750 listed for £899.95.

They also have the BDC5900 Blu-Ray player available for £139.95

Dave can look after you price wise if you buzz him on 0044 333 900 0071 and have a chat or you can pm him on Boards and discuss options that way.

hope this helps you out

atb
    Ash

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

pauld wrote: »
    Hi guys, coming towards the end of a 6 week renovation of our house. Time to start thinking about what tv goes in to the revised room layout.

I have my mind up that the following is what I would like.

Samsung 46" lcd 3dtv model LE46C750R2

Samsung Blu-ray 3d player model BDC5900

Looking for a quote on the above, delivered to Dublin .

thanks

Paul,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 46C750 is currently £799.95 and the BDC5900 is £139.95 to be honest I would spend go for the LG BX580 though as it's a better spec! http://www.richersounds.com/product/blu-ray/lg/bx580/lg-bx580

Delivery on the two to Dublin would be £39.95

Thanks, again apologies for the delay getting back to you and keep me posted if we can assist,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pauld

Thanks for the replies. do you know if the tv comes with any 3d glasses, if so, how many?

thanks

Pauld

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

pauld wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. do you know if the tv comes with any 3d glasses, if so, how many?

thanks

Pauld

Pauld,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

It comes supplied with one pair of glasses (ie one piece :D)

Additional glasses if you dont want to be antisocial are £99.95 each.

Apologies again for the delay & keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

Hi

Could I get a revised quote for the LE46C750?

Richersounds.com has it for £699

Thanks

Mick

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Dubmick.

The price on the 46C750 has indeed dropped by £100 but in doing this unfortunately in has became an instore only collection and we would be unable to have this product delivered. :(
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/samsung/le46c750/sams-le46c750

There are a limited amount of these screens screen left in our warehouse. We are currently out of stock in Belfast and would need to order one of these if you would be interested?

Let me know if I can be of any further help :)

Hi Kenny

Thanks a lot for getting back to me, any chance I could pick one up in the Dublin store? If not sure I could spin up to Belfast

Do you reckon it would fit in a Golf with the back seats down?

Thanks

Mick

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey dubmick.

Once its goes as an Instore only purchase then we are not allowed to ship these.
    There sometimes are exceptions but due to short stock on this screen I can see us being able to ship.

This is done to try and make it fair to all customers who might be interested in the product.

I would say that it would fit in your Golf if you dropped the back seat.
    I dont even have one here to measure the box.

This is the dimensions of a Samsung 50" in its box so if this would fit then then 46" Samsung shoudl fit:
    Length - 149cm
    Width - 83cm

Let me know if it woudl fit and we can look at getting one ordered in for you.

Kenny, it would be great if you could find one of those exceptions :) :P

Otherwise, I'll drive up to Belfast so can you go ahead and see if you can order one for me.

Thanks

Mick

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.