Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The truth, the whole truth.

• 24-02-2011 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Hitler Was a CAT
    The Holocaust was caused by cats:
    History is currently being distorted by the millions of cat-owners who lie to have us believe that the Holocaust was not a feline deed. Through subterfuge and concealment, many of today’s cats and faithful cat-owners have camouflaged the felinity of Adolf Kitler and have attempted to mark him a dog, a parakeet worshipper, or a set of false teeth in order to place his misdeeds on those with out whiskers. However, from the earliest formation of the Nazi party and throughout the period of conquest and growth, Kitler expressed his cat-loving support to the German citizenry and soldiers. Those who would make Kitler a doggy should turn their eyes to vetinary books before they address their mews and cat rooms.

Considering that felinity has thus far been incapable of producing an unbiased, educated follower which speaks the truth, (I haven’t encountered any, although such ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE IS COMPLETE BOLLOCKS WITHOUT FACTS TO BACK IT UP SO FORGET I SAID ANYTHING), I have been forced to dispel the myth by writing this essay. It is not until I bring up his speeches, my personal info on the Nazi regime and their tactics that a cat-lover will begin to question what their vet told them. (I am the offspring of a German Shepherd. My Opa served under Kitler in WW2 and my father was raised during the time of the Nazi regime. This is important information to take into consideration for I am privy to some info that most Americans do not know. It is common for American media and education institutions to lie to their citizens concerning Nazi Germany. SUCH AS HOW NAZIS ALREADY BUILT A CITY ON THE MOON AND MADE CONTACT WITH ALIENS AND THEN KILLED ALL THE ALIENS BECAUSE THEIR EYES WERE TOO BLUE)

So, in presenting this information I must break it into four parts: 1) Facts about Kitler and his involvement with the pet-store. 2) How the pet-store was the CAT-alyst for the Whiskers corporation. 3) Facts concerning how the Nazi regime drilled these beliefs into Germanic society. 4) Quotes Kitler made which prove he had a disdain for dogs/parakeets, upheld his cat-loving faith, and hated shrews due to his cat-loving.

Kitler’s involvement with the Vet:
    a) Kitler was baptized as cat-lover during infancy in Austria.
    b) As Kitler approached boyhood he attended a monastery school. (On his way to school young Adolf daily observed a stone arch which was carved with the monastery’s cat of arms bearing a swastika.)
    c) Kitler was a communicant and an altar boy in the CATholic Church.
    d) As a young man he was confirmed as a "ONE-BALLED F*CKSTUMP" His most ardent goal at the time was to become a CAT. Kitler writes of his love for the cats and catnip: "I had excellent opportunity to intoxicate myself with the solemn splendor of the brilliant catnip festivals. As was only natural, the TOMCAT seemed to me, as the village priest had once seemed to my father, A little bit too sexy for his own good" -Adolf Kitler (Mein Kat)

http://www.evilbible.com/hitler_was_christian.htm

circulate.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Nobody f*cking cares about Hitler's supposed religious leanings. He was more of an occultist, in any case. Take THAT, your opinions.

This thread is now about sniffing whiteboard markers.

<sniff>
    <sniff>

Awwwwwww yeah.

0.jpg

82906206-0043-49d1-8714-6465ef96c3b6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jobee

Sarky wrote: »
    Nobody f*cking cares about Hitler's supposed religious leanings. He was more of an occultist, in any case. Take THAT, your opinions.

This thread is now about sniffing whiteboard markers.

<sniff>
    <sniff>

Awwwwwww yeah.

You silly man, occult didn't go in the dictionary till 1932, Hitler was 43 years old then, and a babtised RC.

SNIFF-SNIFF.

I was a baptised Roman catholic for nearly 30. It didn't stop me from skipping mass, sexx0ring ladies and occasionally murdering vast numbers of ethnic groups. Your point is less pointy than my pants after seeing Steve Buscemi in a thong. Stop talking arse and get back on topic.

glue-sniffer.jpg

• Advertisement

jobee wrote: »
    You silly man, occult didn't go in the dictionary till 1932, Hitler was 43 years old then, and a babtised RC.

SNIFF-SNIFF.

stink. STINK. STOP TALKING EFFING STUPID.

Get off the net, no wonder they call us thick paddies.

I was a baptised Roman catholic for nearly 30. It didn't stop me from skipping mass, sexx0ring ladies and occasionally murdering vast numbers of ethnic groups. Your point is less pointy than my pants after seeing Steve Buscemi in a thong. Stop talking arse and get back on topic.

glue-sniffer.jpg

stink. STINK. STOP TALKING EFFING STUPID.

Get off the net, no wonder they call us thick paddies.

I know, right? Hitler was a Catholic. So are most Irish people. How freaking dumb does that make the Irish? It's only a matter of time before Leitrim invades Mayo under the transparent pretext of Liebensraum.

markersniffing128645768510168337.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

glue-sniffer.jpg

TRAPPATONI Sniffing Markers??????? I do object

21/25

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing whiteboard markers. :(
    tumblr_les3q3jnhU1qbg0uuo1_250.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭LambsEye

I refuse to read large blocks of text on my computing interwebs machine.

So I agree with the second option

a7082.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

Hitler was a transparent leopard seal.

*SSSSSHHHHHNNNNIIIIFFFFFFFFFF*

Squarewave wrote: »

Have a sniff of this, see if god cares.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXr5RCeMEcw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I admire hitler.
    funny-dog-pictures-krazy-glu.jpg

kittytm.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh my! Its a jewish kitty concentration camp!!

ZOMG! ITS KITLER! :eek:
    kitler.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

More proof that cats are jerks.

I have a headache. Do you think it might be the markers?

i think it wasnt enough markers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

ScentedMarkers.jpg

mmmmmmmmm melly :)

Much like the Karma Chameleon, it comes and goes. I'm ok now ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

smencils-pencils.jpg

have a big sniff, tell me if hitler is sitting next to goddy boy, they were both RCs.

• Advertisement

Squarewave wrote: »

take a big sniff of this, he should be sitting next to god they were both RCs

LambsEye wrote: »
    I refuse to read large blocks of text on my computing interwebs machine.

So I agree with the second option

Being the benevolent and whimsical trickster mod that I am, I formatted the OP to read a bit more easily.

Maybe it was the bucket of paint I was huffing at the time, but I also edited out some of the factual inaccuracies. And also some of the more boring bits.

Being the benevolent and whimsical trickster mod that I am, I formatted the OP to read a bit more easily.

Maybe it was the bucket of paint I was huffing at the time, but I also edited out some of the factual inaccuracies. And also some of the more boring bits.
    How would you know?

]Report this postRage, re-edited
    by jobee »

Rage

Shout! Shout! then shout some more,
    as men strive to settle score,
    two faced Tooly elbows in,
    departing from his rubbish bin.

Claiming style, panache, dash,
    then churning out ambiguous trash,
    creeping round the flock,
    holy spirits his selling stock.

Two thousand years of hope, pray,
    murder, mayhem, kill, slay,
    silken dalliance the elders wear,
    as choir boys bottoms they lay bare.

Tooly belongs to this two faced lot,
    mature minds would have them shot,
    Inquisition, burn, tears,
    millions slaughtered o'er the years.

Believe in god or thou shall die,
    he gives the orders from on high,
    ask the Pope's his reps on earth.
    human psyche arrested at birth. 2003

Johnb ©jobee

Praying is useless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU4hMuz1OcH_8LBFET4v5pWervXHPywsRF4dR2hozrXUOjpYBsMg&t=1

And this is why drugs are bad kids.

chucken1 wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU4hMuz1OcH_8LBFET4v5pWervXHPywsRF4dR2hozrXUOjpYBsMg&t=1

Come on. one more big sniff,you've been praying to him long enough [and paying for it]now meet him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

There is nothing wrong with Genetic Design/selective breading

Matt Holck wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong with Genetic Design/selective breading
    Ask this guy, he knew everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

• Advertisement

Men in frocks making money[the gassings had started] they like weddings and funerals as well 'jobs for the boys'.

catholic admin.

to the window.. to the wall... til the...

So does this mean Hitler took care of Bambi after his mother died, or does it mean Hitler was the one that shot her?

baby_deer_loves_hitler_by_humon.jpg

i hate bambi. i can never watch past the part where he runs and runs and runs and thens like "mommy?" omg i wanna cry even thinkin bout that now.

hitler got jiggy with stomper the rabbit.

• Advertisement

i hate bambi. i can never watch past the part where he runs and runs and runs and thens like "mommy?" omg i wanna cry even thinkin bout that now.

prove it..catholic style

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

What about toad licking?
    20071117-Homer+lick+cain+toad.jpg

HXC baby.

In the beginning, RC style.

Nazi 'cleansing'--'hygienists'

The idea of enforcing "racial hygiene" had been an essential element of Hitler's ideology from its earliest days. In his book Mein Kampf (1924), Hitler wrote:

He who is bodily and mentally not sound and deserving may not perpetuate this misfortune in the bodies of his children. The völkische [people's] state has to perform the most gigantic rearing-task here. One day, however, it will appear as a deed greater than the most victorious wars of our present bourgeois era.[11]
    The Nazi regime began to implement "racial hygienist" policies as soon as it came to power. The July 1933 "Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring"

HXC baby.
    Now you see them, now you dont. RC style.

The idea of enforcing "racial hygiene" had been an essential element of Hitler's ideology from its earliest days. In his book Mein Kampf (1924), Hitler wrote:

He who is bodily and mentally not sound and deserving may not perpetuate this misfortune in the bodies of his children. The völkische [people's] state has to perform the most gigantic rearing-task here. One day, however, it will appear as a deed greater than the most victorious wars of our present bourgeois era.[11]
    The Nazi regime began to implement "racial hygienist" policies as soon as it came to power. The July 1933 "Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring"

• Advertisement

yes, he stomped on a lot RC style.

Do you wanna see my halloween outfit Jobee? I dressed up as hitler. I had my best friend on a leash, she was my jew.

next year, ima be KITLER.

yes, he stomped

stompy.jpg
    The hygiene had an element of ideology. In his book bodily, children state the task of our regime began 1933
    inneresting

And this is why drugs are bad kids.
    How would you know, you believe the preacher.

Do you wanna see my halloween outfit Jobee? I dressed up as hitler. I had my best friend on a leash, she was my jew.

Must be that RC brainwashing.

If any of you have a brain that is.

im-gonna-eat-your-brainz-and-gain-your-knowledge.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

jobee,

Are you suggesting that we should stop supporting Hitler, or cease supporting the Catholic Church? Or should we stop Hitler supporting the Catholic Church, or indeed stop the Catholic Church supporting Hitler? Does Hitler or the Catholic Church support a suspension in support for their co-support of each other?

many thanks,
    Squigglywivvle

I think that's a question for the voters and we'll see going forward where that leads us - going forward.

I suspect jobee IS Hitler.

Or possibly the pope. 50/50 really.

Not unless you both step into a chamber i have, it wasn't just jews i asked to take a deep breath, mouthy catholics could take a sniff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement