Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims Wishes on Iphone

Options
  • 24-02-2011 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

This is doing my head in!!

Just downloaded The Sims 3 for my iphone, everythings going great the game is good but my problem is with the sims wishes/goals.

I know how to complete the majority of them but can't figure out the grow stuff wishes!

I looked at the help and its saying that i go to build mode and upgrade my house. I looked for a veg patch on build mode but nothing and it says to buy seeds and fertilizer but i don't know what to do with them.

Does anyone know what to do?
    :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I looked for a veg patch on build mode but nothing and it says to buy seeds and fertilizer but i don't know what to do with them.

If it's at all similar to the PC version, you find seeds randomly on the ground across town. You require Gardening skill level 1 to be able to plant, and once you reach that you will receive some starter seeds.

Fertilizer is basically just other fruit and vegetables.

More info on Gardening: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Gardening_(The_Sims_3)

Again, this is all assuming that the mechanics are the same as the PC!

Advertisement