Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are results out?

Options
  • 24-02-2011 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

Im waiting on them to become non provisional and I cant see the 3 subjects I sat at christmas. Should I just wait or should they be up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I can see mine

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

Chet T16 wrote: »
    I can see mine

thanks man, looks like Im making a trip to ucd then so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Different courses often appear at different times, it is not unusual.

Different courses often appear at different times, it is not unusual.

well they are ix and for a while everything was not showing......now everything except the IX are showing same as before so I dont know /confusion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

woop wrote: »
    well they are ix and for a while everything was not showing......now everything except the IX are showing same as before so I dont know /confusion

You need to talk to somebody who can view your account, we can only speculate here. Go to the student desk or your programme office.

• Advertisement

You need to talk to somebody who can view your account, we can only speculate here. Go to the student desk or your programme office.

indeed, thats why Im on my way in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

I got mine at 7 this morning.
    They were exactly the same as the provisional ones.

Advertisement