Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Painful Periods

• 24-02-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody suffering or suffered the same.

Had my baby 12 weeks ago was warned about first period can be extremely painful & heavy and yes that was the case.
    Started back on the pill have 5 pill days left and have my peroid again & oh my god the pain mainly my left bikini line and lower back unbelievable:mad: feeling very sick and exhausted too.
    Anyboby have any idea what is going on?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

Had similar problem for about 5 months after my pregnancies then they were the same as before just assumed it was until they settled down properly. if you have any worries at all or feel the pain and symptoms are too much to handle for it to be just period pain you should contact your gp or your health nurse they could advise you better or maybe prescribe you something for the pain.
    best of luck anyway and congrats on the new arrival :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

+1 on what sassa said.

We can't give medical advice on this site so I have to lock this thread. If you're concerned about this pain contact your Public Health Nurse or Pharmacist for free professional medical advice or see your GP.

Best of luck OP (and congrats on the babby)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement