Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor Live Tour 2011

Options
  • 24-02-2011 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

I got tickets to the X Factor Live Tour in Belfast on Sunday. Just wonder what there like? Has anyone been to one and how long do they normally last?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

There's a thread on it just back a page but I was at it last night so i'll fill ya in :)

ah, well it's about 2 and a half hours taking into account the interval for 25mins. It's kinda irregular the order of the acts. Cher comes out first, sings a song..then another act with a song, then another act. But sometimes they sing 2/3. It's preety irregular tbh the acts order :) I'm so jealous of you.. It's amazing. Get ready for the screams for one direction, mary and matt especially. It's insane :D But I LOVED IT. Lotsa matt, cher, rebecca and especially oned merchendise onsale too. :D

ENJOY. I'm so jealous, i'd love to go again.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭elaine.rodger

Thank you! Getting excited now, really looking forward to it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I went last night, it was brilliant (and I thought I wouldn't like it at all). You'll have a great time.

Advertisement