Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to Solve Drainage?

Options
  • 24-02-2011 2:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi All,

Iv have been living in my house 5 years now and my garden has very bad drainage issues, due to the builders refusing to fix the issue I want to try sort this my self before the summer comes as I have a 3 year old child who should have full use of the garden.

2 Years ago I installed a 16ft x 16ft Decking so that we had somewhere to site as the grassy part of the garden is like a swamp!...

Does anyone have any advice on how to sort the drainage issue.

It was suggested to me to dig down along the sides and back of the garden and fill with gravel to help with the drainage, is this correct and if so does anyone know how deep I should be digging?

I would be most greatdul for any advice as I would really liek to get this sorted soon....

Comments

Advertisement