Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fage 0% Greek Yoghurt

Options
  • 24-02-2011 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Anyone know where I could get this in Cork..or online?

used to sell it in Tesco Paul Street and I loved the stuff but its gone:(

Alternatives are much higher in calories and fat...

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

0% Greek Yoghurt??

glass_of_water_0808_lg_10661967_c6O80CPI7U7J.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

BaZmO* wrote: »
    0% Greek Yoghurt??
    :D I agree. Anything like yoghurt, esp. Greek yoghurt, that contains 0% fat will contain all manner of other crap in it to stop it being effectively just water, i.e. all kinds of thickeners and stabilizers made from gums, or more bizarrely modified animal fats! Look at the list of ingredients on a tub of low, or zero fat yoghurt and compare to a tub of good old fashioned proper full fat yoghurt and you'll see.

My way out of this dilemma? Eat normal full fat products, but just eat less of them less often. I'd rather do that than eat what is effectively artificially thickened water with next to no nutritional value every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Batigol309

Haha..I think you may have caught me out on that one!!

It was more about the texture and taste that i liked rather than the 0%!!

Tub of that, crunchy peanut butter and some cocoa powder...snickers dessert...SAVAGE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

A bit late but I saw 0% fat natural yoghurt in aldi last night.

Seems nice enough. Had it with dahl last night and OH noticed no difference.

Advertisement