Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Ball Tickets (yes already!)

Options
  • 24-02-2011 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I know I'm jumping in ridiculously early but if anyone was intelligent enough to buy a spare ticket they'd be willing to sell on, I'm in desperate need of another ticket. Any info would be appreciated!
    Thanks
    H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 duaneap

If ANYONE has 1 (or if at all possible 2) Trinity Ball 2011 tickets for sale please contact and i'll buy them off you! I'm a trinity student (hence email address) i just didn't get in in time to get my ticket before they sold out so now am left without one! Please let me know if you've one for sale or know someone selling one!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

info-wait until the horde of them are being sold the week of the ball, youll pick one up easy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

Has anyone got 2 tickets for sale. I want to bring my gf she goes to trinity but said she didn't get any as she didn't have the money at the time.

WONT PAY MORE THAN FACE VALUE.

PM me asap please

• Registered Users Posts: 5 King Mcnut

Hi, I'm selling a ticket at face value. pm me if you're interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

PM sent King

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

I'd say he's already sold the ticket by now, just so he doesn't get 50-100 PMs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tcd1234

is anyone selling their ticket? really need one! pm me, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭shy-tall-knight

Wait until the night of the ball, you'll be able to buy one for twenty euro from some first year who is too smashed to get in, has worked for me the last two years.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭sternn

sorry, someone logged in to my account and posted this

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭AndrewJD

LOUD NOISES

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Trog

Normally I wouldn't bother the internet with this kind of thing (it has its hands full with the job of supplying pictures of cats to the world), but I need about 6 tickets for various friends who, like me, didn't get our tickets before they sold out ridiculously quickly, so if anyone has any extra tickets I'll gladly take them.

Ps. I know they'll be knocking about on the week of the ball, but I needs loads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

If anyone has a ticket for sale, I'd be most appreciative! :) PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Groinshot

Trog wrote: »
    Normally I wouldn't bother the internet with this kind of thing (it has its hands full with the job of supplying pictures of cats to the world), but I need about 6 tickets for various friends who, like me, didn't get our tickets before they sold out ridiculously quickly, so if anyone has any extra tickets I'll gladly take them.

Ps. I know they'll be knocking about on the week of the ball, but I needs loads.

24 hours is not ridicolously quickly. I bought mine after lunch on the day.

Groinshot wrote: »
    24 hours is not ridicolously quickly. I bought mine after lunch on the day.

Between my 4 years and when my brother was in Trinity, this will be my 6th time going, and it's the fastest it's sold out. It used to take at least a few weeks, and not too long ago it didn't even sell out every year. Last year it was two and a half days, and that was the fastest it has ever happened.

24 hours is ridiculously quickly for the Trinity ball to sell out by my standards, and I did not expect that when I went online at 9pm to register for a ticket the day the website opened, it would already be closed. Now I'm not complaining, but I do need a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

Wait until the night of the ball, you'll be able to buy one for twenty euro from some first year who is too smashed to get in, has worked for me the last two years.

That would be insanely good but don't know if I would have the balls to risk it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dukmunky

Pm me if you have one. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dukmunky

PM me know if you have one to sell

thanks,

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DarraghS

Hey everyone,

Due to unforeseen events which will cause me to be unable to attend the Trinity Ball I have two spare tickets. So I have decided to auction them off here.

PM with a price, either for one or both, and the tickets will go to the highest bidder. It will be fun, kinda like a silent auction.

MOD: Either sell at cost price, or delete your post.

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Selling my ticket because I can't attend, all I want is the €80 that I paid for it via PayPal. PM me please.

PM sent LadyGaga! I'm surprised they wouldn't let someone of your calibre of celebrity in without a ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Conall Foynes

Anyone selling a ticket for trinty ball need one badly at face value please and thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Ahoyhoy

Prepare for a sudden influx of UCD students on this thread...http://www.ucdsu.ie/site/view/602/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Jack Leahy

No joke, seriously. Contact on this if you're willing

MOD: Please don't encourage touts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Ah, Jack.

Ahoyhoy wrote: »
    Prepare for a sudden influx of UCD students on this thread...http://www.ucdsu.ie/site/view/602/

Well that's frustrating cos I STILL need one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 floorburger

Hey, I need a ticket, I go to trinity just didn't get one. I'll pay the 80 euro! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 corcorju

HELLO EVERYONE,
    I HAVE 2 TICKETS FOR SALE (BEING SOLD AT FACE VALUE).
    I GO TO TRINITY MYSELF BUT UNFORTUNATLY CAN NOT GO NOW. COLLECTION FOR TICKETS THIS FRIDAY AND I WILL HAVE THEM TO HAND OVER. PM ME

corcorju wrote: »
    HELLO EVERYONE,
    I HAVE 2 TICKETS FOR SALE (BEING SOLD AT FACE VALUE).
    I GO TO TRINITY MYSELF BUT UNFORTUNATLY CAN NOT GO NOW. COLLECTION FOR TICKETS THIS FRIDAY AND I WILL HAVE THEM TO HAND OVER. PM ME

DIBS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Capt Polarbear

If anything goes wrong: yoink

• Advertisement

If anything goes wrong: yoink

YOINK, YOINK????

Advertisement