Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accents: what annoying/hot?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Like a bit of a scottish accent but slightly dislike the Glasgow accent as its a bit too thick and hard to understand. Generally I like hints of accents rather then full on ones. Can't think of any I really dislike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Good: Most Irish except corkish and Dublin accents.
    Welsh

Bad: American
    Those from Liverpooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllll <Makes me want to kill>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MorganG831

AMerican accents do tend to piss me off, I like the scottish and the Welsh partially because I'm welsh myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

American accents really wreck my head. Especially the drawly southern ones. Eugh.

South African accents are the sex, and I cant resist a good Scottish one. A light Northern one does it for me aswell.

Welsh accents are my fave hands down tho; purely because no matter what they say i just wanna giggle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

Good: North American (ie Wisconsin Minesota Illonois), Soft Northen Irish
    Bad: Cork, Dublin, Drogheda, New Jersey, New york, Washington

• Advertisement
Advertisement