Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture Repair

Options
  • 24-02-2011 4:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Folks

Anyone know of a good repair person for 2 kitchen chairs around sligo town or north sligo , would normally do this type of thing myself but i would need to buy clamps etc to repair these chairs so it may be just cheaper to get someone to do it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Have you tried Erinlee in Market Yard or McD upholstery in Finisklin (beside Margarets Cafe)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Cork4ever

not looking for an upolstery person more of a carpenter job, have used eirnlee in the past, very good work

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

mcd also make furniture so i wouldn't rule them out

Sound will do that, appreciate you coming back with that

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭shellyriver

I got to rocking chairs repaired at McDermotts - quality job.
    I have left the same chairs in to a different place previously and both had come apart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Cork4ever wrote: »
    Sound will do that, appreciate you coming back with that
    oh they were also on a programme on rte in the last week or two about their furniture.so they must be doing something right.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 mattwoodturner

Cork4ever wrote: »
    Folks

Anyone know of a good repair person for 2 kitchen chairs around sligo town or north sligo , would normally do this type of thing myself but i would need to buy clamps etc to repair these chairs so it may be just cheaper to get someone to do it
    Hi,

I'd agree. Mcdermotts are sound. However if you have no joy with them I can do that for you. I make stools and chairs.

Just to say i went with Mcdermotts and they did a tidy job for reasonable money so thanks for the info folks

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭shellyriver

Glad to hear that got sorted. Long may it last.!

Advertisement