Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Phone / Signal sender

Options
  • 24-02-2011 5:28pm

Folks,
    I have a problem i am hoping someone can help with.
    I have a basic phone system in my office that includes two phones and a switching board. I want to add another phone to the third extension but this phone will be in another part of the buidling. Running a wire will be a lot of hastle so i am therefore trying to find a wireless signal sender that will transmit the signal through the building... all i can seem to find are units designed for use with TV's.. anyone know of a device designed for use with phones?

any help appreciated, thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Scot01

There are so many different types of business phone systems available in the market. There are wireless routers available which may help you to connect your phone systems in the office; I would suggest you to take the help of experts.

Advertisement