Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

having a bad day!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭RoastBeefDinner

Hi Everyone.
    I dont know if this is a good ending to a bad day or vice verse but I just wanted to keep you posted on events with the pup (especially belongstojazz as he/she was quite concerned.

She has gone back to her mammy and daddy and NOT because of the way she behaved but because our current home is just not suited to keeping her. We only had her 2 months so leaving her was not heart wrenching. The farmer (not a puppy farmer) was happy to take her back and he has a better chance of finding her a proper home than we do.

Even though she got out every morning/afternoon/evening for walks, in the end I decided that the garage was not really appropriate for a dog to be locked up in. As she is a large breed working dog keeping her indoors was not an option either for us as our place is rented.

So iv'e taken on-board all the sound advice and who knows perhaps in the future it will stand me well. I also referred all the other dog walkers I met on my way to this forum should they ever need any advice with their dogs.:)

Wish you all well,
    RoastBeefDinner.

Advertisement