Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best phone for Blogging?

Options
  • 24-02-2011 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I have to find a phone that is suitable for bloggging. The phone should also have a good enough camera.

It will be used for an event run by a charitable organisation so I'm considering asking any of the mobile phone providers if they would be interested in sponsoring us with a free phone, just I need to know what kind've phone I should be looking for....

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Something with a keyboard like Desire Z. Netbook tethered to phone still a million times better tho.

Maybe could use a small portable bluetooth keyboard? Do not even consider using any touchscreen device for "proper typing", because it won't be long before you hurl aforementioned device at the wall.

Advertisement