Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annual Charleville Castle trip 2011

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭DutchGuy

Voted - thanks for organising again:) This means I should probably get around to processing that last roll of film...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Sebzy wrote: »
    14th of may has already been booked for a paranormal investigation.

Jeez, did you not see that coming.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Ok it looks like the 18th and 19th of June might be the winner. Will contact the castle and confirm.

http://www.doodle.com/bbx4h4qwut3m33qr

Seb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Jeez, did you not see that coming.......

c027c_joe_power.jpeg

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Would love to go, but it'd have to be in June, cause I'm on holidays during May :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭theboat

I missed it last year, and i'd love to go this year. I'll be out of the country until the end of May though, so the 18th and 19th June would be perfect! Thanks Sebzy for organising again :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Any other days in June with exception of 4th are good for me, got the Cork marathon to run on the 6th so don't think drinking and late night would be best thing the weekend of the marathon :pac:

[EDIT] crap turns out the 25th is no good for me in June due to another event, 18th it is so then (which currently has the most votes at the moment).

Voted! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Voted, I couldn't make it last year, really hoping there will be room for me to take part

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

And I just corrected my vote for the 18th. Thought I'll be away that weekend, but turns out, I'm not - so hopefully in Charleville now instead :)

Ok the 18-19th of June is looking better and better Just got provisional booking of the date from Dudley up at the castle and am waiting for feedback from the other two event organisers involved with the castle now.

Should be able to start taking names for places in the next few days.

Stay tune.

• Advertisement

18-19th of June is ours WOOOOOOO
    Head on over to official event thread where booking places has started.

Oh yea and consider this thread dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Closing it now so it can die a dignified death.

Well done and thanks again Sebzy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement