Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archos 101 16Gb

Options
  • 24-02-2011 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking at buying an Archos 101 Android tablet.
    Pixmania have it at 357 euro (for the 16gb version, delivered), but wouldn't mind knocking a few quid off that.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Just walk into Peats on Parnell street and buy it cheaper (e320 I think). Ask them nicely and they might even give you a discount on a 32gb sdcard to go with it!

Sorry for appearing like a shill, but Peats really looked after me! <3 my archos
    But be warned, this device requires some tweaking and has some minor annoying bugs. I got a pre-release version first and had to return it for replacement. Very glad I used bricks+mortar store rather than online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

here's the 8gig for €299 :)

http://www.powercity.ie/?par=10-28-501590&brands=ARCHOS

get a 32gb micro sd online and you are laughing :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 xX Dunner Xx

Pique wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking at buying an Archos 101 Android tablet.
    Pixmania have it at 357 euro (for the 16gb version, delivered), but wouldn't mind knocking a few quid off that.

Cheers.

I've ordered mine 16G from Amazon for £260 with free delivery and the archos website offer all support including repairs in the event of malfunction. Would you know if you can or how to stream live football through p2p sites.

Advertisement