Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert honours maths for finance job?

• 24-02-2011 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hey,
    I want to pursue a career in finance. If I was to do ordinary level math for the leaving and get an A1, would that be as sufficent as a C in honours? I mean, if I was to do a masters in finance etc. would an employer really care if I done only ordinary level maths for leaving? How important is maths result in leaving on a CV?
    Thankssmile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Hey,
    I want to pursue a career in finance. If I was to do ordinary level math for the leaving and get an A1, would that be as sufficent as a C in honours? I mean, if I was to do a masters in finance etc. would an employer really care if I done only ordinary level maths for leaving? How important is maths result in leaving on a CV?
    Thankssmile.gif

Hey
    I am also thinking about going into finance (want to do finance in UCC) and as far as that course goes there is only financial maths in it..... but thats only that course. I assume that it applies for all though.......... just thought i would try and help! :)

Advertisement