Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Valkyria Chronicles question..

Options
  • 24-02-2011 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Quick question.. finally bought myself a ps3 and was looking to buy VC, infact it was the entire reason i bought the machine. Sad yes, anyway.

I cant seem to find it anywere except eBay for ridiculously high prices.

Are there any shops in or around dublin i could try for this or have the manufactors stopped printing it? It seems impossibly hard to find :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Last place i saw where they actually stocked it new was hmv about a month-ish ago, im in limerick tho. Id guess that they'd have the same stock everywhere.

Just looked this up: http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch.do?searchUID=&pGroupID=0&adultFlag=false&simpleSearchString=VALKYRIA+CHRONICLES&primaryID=0&btnSubmitSearch.x=0&btnSubmitSearch.y=0

Dunno if you can order it to ireland but tis only a tenner there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Plenty of online retailers have it for pretty cheap, according to GamesTracker. It seems MyMemory.co.uk have it in stock, the others may have it on back order.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Its going for £11.75 on amazon.co.uk and €18.60 on play.com...seriously dude, did you actually check anywhere besides ebay?

Awesome game...just finished it, well worth every penny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

i did yeah, the one on play is/was a second hand one. The delivery from play itself was about 2 weeks the last time i used them (january) and the person selling that one is in switzerland.. I really dont want to buy that if i could pass a shop window in dublin with VC in it. Though that has yet to happen.

Anyway, cheers for the info folks

Must be bad timing...when i picked up mine in HMV there were loads all going for under 20e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

king of bad timing here fellah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

TheHut.com generally has it for around the 15 quid mark, just keep an eye on the special offers

I just finished this game...was there meant to be
    a short story for all the characters that survived? Thought i read that somewhere. I only got a story for Welkin and Alicia after the credits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

carbonkid wrote: »
    I just finished this game...was there meant to be a short story for all the characters that survived? Thought i read that somewhere. I only got a story for Welkin and Alicia after the credits.

Spoilers please. I haven't played VC yet...now I know too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I got one for the main characters, was just a "..and xxxxx did this" and not a fully animated scene. Also each of the squad characters bios update with their info:
    I liked how Vyse, Aika and Fina were seen boarding a boat to go on an adventure together :D

• Advertisement

Mr. K wrote: »
    Spoilers please. I haven't played VC yet...now I know too much!

Oh **** sorry man i didnt think that was a spoiler...hope i didnt ruin it for you :(

Can you edit your quote from me with spoilers?
    Gunmonkey wrote: »
    I got one for the main characters, was just a "..and xxxxx did this" and not a fully animated scene. Also each of the squad characters bios update with their info:
    I liked how Vyse, Aika and Fina were seen boarding a boat to go on an adventure together :D

Did you get a fmv of
    Vyse, Aika and Fina seen boarding a boat to go on an adventure together?

Advertisement