Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Carpark rates - Swords

Options
  • 24-02-2011 7:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good value carpark in Swords that offer weekly or monthly rates.
    Needs to be near the Main street preferably up the Pavilions end?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,518 ✭✭✭The Rooster

I think its EuroCarParks that run the car parks in the Pavillions. You could give them a call annd ask them what price they could offer in terms of a weekly rate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Bloody*Mary

I think its EuroCarParks that run the car parks in the Pavillions. You could give them a call annd ask them what price they could offer in terms of a weekly rate.

Thanks for that - I think the Penny's car park might offer rates too but can't for the life of me find out who runs it.
    The Plaza carpark has a rate of €8 a day thought that was a little steep.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's a little car park in behind the shops opposite McDonald's, the guy in there might do a deal with you.

Advertisement