Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage and Loan combined???

Options
  • 24-02-2011 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi I am new to Boards and signed up for this question for some advice. I have a mortgage with PTSB of €164,00. My house is worth around €190,000 now. I also have a personal bank loan of €20,000 which I pay back monthly €320 with €190 of that going on interest!! :mad: I am Not in arrears with either the loan or the mortgage (YET!) I was wondering if there was anyway or such thing as combining these two loans?? Or a possible remortgage to pay off the loan and it will be added to existing mortgage? My husband has not worked in 6 months and I have recently become unemployed but should have a job back in the next few weeks. I have an appointment with bank for next week they suggested bringing up bank statements from all accounts etc Any idea?? Thanks:)

Advertisement