Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resit Question!

Options
  • 24-02-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

Just wondering if anybody knows exactly where you'd find out when the resit exams are on, is there a timetable or something on the website? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything! Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

If you failed an exam/exams in semester 1 and if a resit is available, the resit will take place with the semester 2 exams.

If you fail a semester 2 exam, resits will take place in semester 1 after the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

If you failed an exam/exams in semester 1 and if a resit is available, the resit will take place with the semester 2 exams.

If you fail a semester 2 exam, resits will take place in semester 1 after the summer.

Thanks, I know that I'm just wondering when exactly. I know the module isn't running this semester but the resits are available at the end of the year according to the website. I'm just wondering when exactly that is, I'm worried I might have an exam clashing with it and obviously I want to be able to prepare for it, I missed the first one due to extenuating circumstances.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

aine92 wrote: »
    Thanks, I know that I'm just wondering when exactly. I know the module isn't running this semester but the resits are available at the end of the year according to the website. I'm just wondering when exactly that is, I'm worried I might have an exam clashing with it and obviously I want to be able to prepare for it, I missed the first one due to extenuating circumstances.

Ah well as far as I know the timetable has not been made yet.

I wouldn't worry about it now, go into your programme office tommorow and they will clear it up for you.

Ps. I've never heard of an issue regarding a resit clashing with a first time module.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

aine92 wrote: »

It'll be in with the semester 2 exams. The schedule will be organised so that no one has exams clashing, including repeats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭CrazyBiscuit

I would check with the program office on Monday. I heard that someone that missed a Physio exam at Christmas has the resit during the midterm.
    I dont know too much about the resit process, I'd just ask to be safe and set your mind at ease.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

Thanks everyone, I emailed the Student Desk a few days ago but nobody has replied so I'll drop into the Programme Office on Monday. Cheers :D

Advertisement