Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ericsson Graduate Programme 2011

• 24-02-2011 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I applied for the Grad Programme and am just wondering has anyone heard anything back yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭paruss100

I heard back from them within a few days and had the job within a week and a half, they were very quick. What are you graduating in?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kieran101

Hi Paruss

First off congratulations, i'm in my final year now and this programme is exactly what i'm looking for after graduating in 2012. Im graduating with I.T and french through arts, i know its not the traditional route to going about getting employment in software dev but i'm quite condifident with my computing skills. I have a good grounding with Java and Python and would like to progress further with programming in a professional environment.

How are you finding the programme? and DIT? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement