Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for a revisit with Oblivion - best Mods

• 24-02-2011 8:06pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I don't see a thread where people recommend specific mods for oblivion so apologies if there is but it's 2011 now surely things have changed since any previous thread. I'm planning a replay of the game but wanted to add the best visual mods along with probably OOO (overhaul tingamybob) as well as whatever else people think is essential in terms of adding to the whole experience - sounds, items and so on. Or should I just go off and try 1000s of them until I find what I want? By then of course it will be November.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Here's a good place to start.
    http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/top/

Most of them have changed since I last played, but I still see Deadly Reflex is being updated which is a very good mod for adding a few new things to the combat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I like this list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

quarryman wrote: »
    I like this list.
    Decided to load this up last night and put in the majority of the mods from that list. Jaysus, I hadn't a clue where I was with the new landscapes mod. It's just brilliant!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Really makes me wish I had a PC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Vegeta wrote: »
    Really makes me wish I had a PC

The only real way to play games like Oblivion is on a PC.

Whilst the PS3 version was visually incredible, the gameplay itself, changes that can be made and experienced are so much more impressive on a PC.

• Advertisement
Advertisement