Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danny Brown

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

Good shout. I like his steez.

I like the way he still wears Charlotte Hornets gear.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm liking this guy, first time i've heard of him but i'll start looking out for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Download his album The Hybrid it's well worth a look. The beats are amazing.

I got it yesterday on itunes. You get a few nice bonus tracks and all his videos with it. 8 europeans. I think it was actually available for free last year, but i downloaded it because:
    a) he's class
    b) i admire his marketing

Poverty rap is where it's at folks.

And yeah, the beats are mint.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Yeah he's fairly on the ball marketing wise. I made a joke on Twitter about him jacking my fringe swag and he retweeted it even though I didn't tag him in the remark.

Advertisement