Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Ping Pong Balls for Beer Pong?

Options
  • 24-02-2011 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

So where in Dublin can I get these?

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

Stop thinking of them as 'ping pong balls for beer pong' and start thinking of them as just 'ping pong balls'

Ping pong=Sport therefore ping pong balls at sports shop.

<mod snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

Aka Ishur wrote: »
    Stop thinking of them as 'ping pong balls for beer pong' and start thinking of them as just 'ping pong balls'

Ping pong=Sport therefore ping pong balls at sports shop.

<mod snip>.

Yeh what sports shop then?

Lol I don't wanna play Kings because Kings = Messy and we can't afford to get messy! Beer Pong is as fun as Kings but with less alcohol and messyness!

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Aka Ishur

I've got them at both lifestyle and champion sports. hehe awesome memories. (we all have frat boy phases, I carried mine back from a J1..snuck back in my luggage, customs never caught it...)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I saw them in Elverys today in Blanchardstown, they were over €2 for 6 but then they had a few boxes of 6 priced at 36cent!? no idea why :D

Advertisement