Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female doctors in Newbridge

Options
  • 24-02-2011 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Has anyone got any recommendations regarding female doctors in Newbridge? The only ones I can find are Dr Mary O'Doherty & Dr Ester Leddy.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭Damien360

Mary o'Doherty is our family doctor and is very good. Her husband in the same practice is a muppet and does not listen. His concern is his pocket. I never heard of the Dr Leddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Have to reccomend DR. Sahar Abouatiye
    Womens Health and Family Planning Clinic
    Curragh Grange
    Newbridge
    Co Kildare

PHONE: 045 435499

She even has an ultrasound machine in her office. Always use her when getting a smear test done.

not a lot of female doctors in the town i'm afraid, however I have heard good things about the doc mentioned above in curragh grange.

apparently dr. leddy is old enough so, you know yourself, they can be stuck in their ways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Will_H

Try the Kildare Medical Centre - 045 521 361. There are a number of very good female doctors there. They also have a website - http://kildaremedicalcentre.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Irish Fire

Hi all,

Has anyone got any recommendations regarding female doctors in Newbridge? The only ones I can find are Dr Mary O'Doherty & Dr Ester Leddy.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

If you're willing to go to Kilcullen, Kilcullen Family Practice on the main street have 2 female doctors both very good

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

There is also a female doctor in Bridge Medical Centre.

Advertisement