Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym/Personal trainer

• 24-02-2011 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hey guys hope ye can help!
    im looking for a gym in the ennis rd/farranshone area, just to do some light training ect also i was wondering if anyone could recommended a personal trainer in this area or one in one of the gyms?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maturehelen

Hey I am a member at the Greenhills and I know of a great personal trainer down there. He is on facebook, you can add him on "destination motivation" or else call him on <snip>, his name is Barry. As far as I know he freelances from a different gym in the city and I heard he is very good at getting results.:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Hi maturehelen, I've removed the phone number from your post. If you want to pass personal contact details onto someone, please use the Private Message function.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

I have heard good things from the following -

Emma Ryan : UL arena
    Aaron Galvin: Energize in The Strand
    Aidan Shanahan: JJB
    and I have heard good things from the same as mentionned in the above post.

If you want any of their numbers, PM me.

All the best.

Advertisement