Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor's poxy website

Options
  • 24-02-2011 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Apologies if I'm in the wrong forum, but I got a new meteor sim pack a while ago and even though i enter the mobile number and pin on the site it still won't sign me and let me send free texts. and the worst part is that even their online complaints forum requires you to do this so I can't even ask anyone about it!
    Help, someone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Are you entering the PIN number that you got with the sim or what you changed it to on the phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

This happened me a week or so ago. I waited 5 or so minutes and tried again and it worked fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Have you topped up and made three chargeable calls?
    If you need to contact them, info@meteor.ie is the e-mail address.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

3 chargeable calls?! they said you only need to do one. And yeah I'd say I have.
    I entered the pin i got from the sim card pack i got from the meteor shop (i bought the phone second hand) but if there's a pin on the actual phone I don't know it, is that the problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 xTinkerbellx

Hi guys you should still be able to log into the website even if you did not make three chargeable calls u just can't register if you haven't made them. The solution to this is when it will not let you in click on the meteor icon on the top left corner if the screen and it will bring you straight into your homepage;)

Advertisement