Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Lidl satellite

• 24-02-2011 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Lidl have silvercrest satellite dish on offer today. Have any of you used these in your motorhomes and are they worth bothering about.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow :confused: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

cant find it on the site,is it the 12v one

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Des32

They are camping satellite dishes and come in a handy carry case € 69.99 they are in the Letterkenny store today .

i am told by them that knows that their is better available out their for the same money,but we have a silver-crest 12v one with the small dish on a tripod works fine for freesat at home and all over France

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭DVD2009

i got 1 last year and they're ok , cant get all the freeview chanels ,i get the utv's , bbc's ,film 4, chanell five, sky news,some kids stuff,even china news and a few others.some times can be a bit of a pain to set up but mostly it wasnt too hard.

@dvd2009 try auto scan next time you have it set up this should get you all the Astra freesat channels,
    with a bit of practice you can have it up and running in less than 5min,i use it for rte radio when im away helps keep us up to date with things

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭DVD2009

@dvd2009 try auto scan next time you have it set up this should get you all the Astra freesat channels,
    with a bit of practice you can have it up and running in less than 5min,i use it for rte radio when im away helps keep us up to date with things

i always just turned it on , pointed it east and moved it around till i got bbc1....auto scan is new to me ...:)

Advertisement