Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

City Limits or anywhere like it in City?

Options
  • 24-02-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hey all I am minding my lil niece (2 yrs) & nephew (5 yrs) tomorrow.
    Any suggestions of things we could do?
    Is City Limits still in Oranmore & what's there etc?
    There's also cinema.. god I really can't think of anything lol.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

Playground ? Swimming Pool ? Atlantaquaria ?

Best of luck ...

V :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Thanks, Might check out the Aquarium so. The weather could be too dodgy for outdoorsie things..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

You could try Monkeybusiness in Knocknacarra, between Clybaun Hotel and Dunnes/B&Q

or buy a cheap loaf of bread something else and feed the ducks/swans

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you do decide to feed the swans then get vegetation, like spinach, alfalfa and broccoli in a supermarket. Bread isn't very good for them. **
    Maybe catch a movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

Try the playground in Doughuisce if the weather is favorable. Best one I've ever seen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭stunt_penguin

Barna woods!

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭-Vega-

Bring back Peter Pan Funworld! All you 80's kids will remember the fun we had there :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭mrsweebri

Too late for the OP this time but City Limits in Oranmore is still open though struggling in this climate like so many other places (I run a class there but have nothing to do with the operation itself) so thought I would answer the question in case anyone else interested. There is bowling, laser quest, a soft play area, a climbing wall, an "inflatable city" - not sure what this is and haven't seen it myself - and the cinema next door too. There is also a snooker/pool room but not sure if it needs booking.The place is huge and it would be so sad if it went down the plughole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Hey all I am minding my lil niece (2 yrs) & nephew (5 yrs) tomorrow.
    Any suggestions of things we could do?
    Is City Limits still in Oranmore & what's there etc?
    There's also cinema.. god I really can't think of anything lol.

Prefer Busy Bee's to city limits myself. A 2 & 5 year old wont sit at the cinema. I'd go to claddagh, feed swans, do playground & little walk after, bring buggy & if 5 yr old has bike scooter.

Then pick up a good movie on way home and do movie afternoon. Otherwise go to leisureland for swim. But check with mum first, might not want you to bring her kids swimming...

Advertisement