Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arsenal Fixture Wed 20th April

Options
  • 24-02-2011 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

Our Premier League home match with Arsenal has been re-arranged for Wednesday April 20, kick off 7.45pm, and will be live on Sky Sports.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

That will be some fortnight of football, what with Man City (a), Arsenal (h) and Chelsea (a) within 13 days of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

RichMc70 wrote: »
    That will be some fortnight of football, what with Man City (a), Arsenal (h) and Chelsea (a) within 13 days of each other.

That fortnight will decide 4th place I am guessing. COYS

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭benji2006

Our Premier League home match with Arsenal has been re-arranged for Wednesday April 20, kick off 7.45pm, and will be live on Sky Sports.

The match was originally scheduled for this Saturday but was postponed due to Arsenal’s involvement in this weekend’s Carling Cup Final.

The new date is subject to change depending on clubs involved in the preceding weekend’s FA Cup semi-finals.

This match may therefore move to Tuesday April 19, kick off 7.45pm, and remain live on Sky Sports

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/fixture-changes-240211.html

Any idea given the weekend results if this match might move to the tuesday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

benji2006 wrote: »
    Any idea given the weekend results if this match might move to the tuesday night?

I doubt it as they are due to play Liverpool at 4pm on the Sunday. I've checked their own site for fixture info and they list possible games that could move due to clashes with Euro or Cup ties, ours is not one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭benji2006

I doubt it as they are due to play Liverpool at 4pm on the Sunday. I've checked their own site for fixture info and they list possible games that could move due to clashes with Euro or Cup ties, ours is not one of them.

Thanks for that - I guess the original thinking was that if Arsenal played on the Saturday in the FA Cup semis, that Sky might move the derby to Tuesday to give it a clear run on telly. But if they are playing Liverpool on Sunday, there is probably no way it will be moved.

• Advertisement
Advertisement