Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray Cats

• 24-02-2011 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Right so for some unknown reason I am attracting stray cats by the new time to my garden, the last one i brought to the CSPCA once i had fed him and made sure he wasn't feral, the girl in the shelter took my donation and when i rang she was a bit short with me. I was upset leaving the cat in. both myself and my husband are allergic to animal / cat hair so can't really take them in.

Anyway we have another one now it looks healthy but also looks as thiough she has been in a brawl. we have been feeding her and her bald patch is growing back.

Anyone know where i could have her rehomed. she is very affectionate (i have the sneezes to prove it)

i feel lousy not letting her in and she is sleeping in a kennel yoke but would like her to find a good home besides our back garden. i am feeding her a mix of go cat and whiskas is that ok?

Comments

Advertisement