Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water cut off - Carrigaline

Options
  • 24-02-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

I lost my water supply some time after 8.30pm tonight, Waterpark area.
    There's no mention of a water cut off on the council website.

Has anyone else had the same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kevoh1

I have had the same issue last night. Still off this morning. Which area are you in? Saw a huge flood of water on the entrance to Waterpark last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭RareVintage

Water came back on with a big gush of red-brown at 1.30ish. I'm in the middle of waterpark.
    If there was a big flooded area it must've been a cracked main.

It still tastes like pond water. I've been unable to drink the tap water since before christmas... alternating between overpowering chlorine and greeny algae flavours. I've got used to the German mineral water from Lidl now.

After all the years of celtic tiger and FF never saw fit to invest in the water supply... :confused: Still, we have it better than Ennis or Galway where drinking from the tap might make you severely ill. Now FG will sell it off and we'll be metered and charged for the pond water.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kevoh1

Supply now working in Waterpark

Advertisement