Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Why does Georgia Salpa need to be in her bikini to solve problems?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Also on a sidenote, I've met Georgia Salpa in real life. Easily the best looking girl I've ever met and her knockers looked real to me.

I'd have to agree, I saw her in the "flesh" (:P) recently and her knockers look real to me too. I also have a massive girly crush on her and I'd love to brush her hair for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

She wears wonder bra's !!!

Ya take it off an wonder where the tits went! :D

Like me in reverse. I take off the t-shirt and they wonder where the man boobs came from....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Dudess wrote: »
    It's rare but some very slender girls have huge natural boobs. Friend of mine was about size 8 with spectacular norks. They vanished after she had a baby though, weirdly... :confused:

...the pill has a very marked effect on some in that regard, or so I've noticed....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    I'd have to agree, I saw her in the "flesh" (:P) recently and her knockers look real to me too. I also have a massive girly crush on her and I'd love to brush her hair for some reason.

Whilst you may have an underlying childhood issue with hair (:pac:), she does actually have a great head of hair.

I was bowled over by her legs, a fantastic set of pins. We both sound very creepy now....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Whilst you may have an underlying childhood issue with hair (:pac:), she does actually have a great head of hair.

I was bowled over by her legs, a fantastic set of pins.

I'll brush her hair, you can ensure her pins stay nicely moisturised. Soon enough she'll wonder what she ever did without us.
    We both sound very creepy now....

And if that's wrong, I don't wanna be right. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Can i watch?

Now THAT sounds creepy!:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 435 ✭✭tweedledee

she is stunning xxx our best import :)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭ManofStraw

I think its more impressive that she can solve problems in only a bikini

orourkeda wrote: »
    After all this talk of Georgia Salpa, I'm off for a ****.
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

ascanbe wrote: »
    If you somehow managed to render these imaginings real, you'd soon come to regard it as a phyrric victory.
    nah! me and especially my nob(im sure)would be more than happy to face said possible consequences after a fumble round with said yummy model.
    :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

I'd smash her back doors in.

Swampy wrote: »
    I'd smash her back doors in.

Go round there any night of the week and you'll find Swampy 'anging out the back of it :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

who is georgia salpa ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

They're not breast implants. They are real. I have the exact same figure. It is possible to be thin with big boobs, as it is to be fat with small boobs. More common the other way round but hey I guess we're just freaks of nature!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

They're not breast implants. They are real. I have the exact same figure. It is possible to be thin with big boobs, as it is to be fat with small boobs. More common the other way round but hey I guess we're just freaks of nature!

in before the POGTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

I don't believe you ......... Show us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

I have the exact same figure.

Dibs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Tigger wrote: »
    in before the POGTFO
    I don't believe you ......... Show us...
    Dibs.

God, we're pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

God, we're pathetic.

shhh don't tell david junior

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

God, we're pathetic.

No, Tits or GTFO is perfectly normal male behavior, when Foul Bachelor Frog starts meaning a lot to you, thats when you realise there are problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

She never solved my problem......She just made IT harder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Do you seriously want all the men of AH stalking you?

Seriously?! Do you? do you?!

Why would you post this missus?
    Why :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 fudgie101

I would give lady good willly heheheh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Lady von Purple

I think she's very attractive in that clip (page 1)...

But why is she wearing a bikini while being covered in fake snow?
    Anybody else find it weird that the woman is wearing a Russian fur hat and a bikini? :confused:

...I'll be quiet now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Perhaps a bit OT but I had a few mutual friends back in school days and she seemed like a reasonably nice person. If that makes anyone feel better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

RonMexico wrote: »

Yeah she looks hawt but a lot of other annoying eejits in that vijeo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Dudess wrote: »
    I'd imagine a woman that hot would only serve to heighten frustration...

Nah, the auld plastic looking ho-bag look is out.

Advertisement