Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Chemical Romance

Options
  • 25-02-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

is their no album worth getting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

cena wrote: »
    Any chance you could proofread, punctuate and appropriately capitalise what you've written before posting?

Do you mean this:
    Is their new album worth getting?

or this:
    Is there no album worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

sorry its meant too be new album. I should really look at what i write

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Sorry, it's meant too be new album. I should really look at what I write.
    I couldn't resist :p.

As for whether their new album is worth getting, I've no idea. I can't imagine it's a radical departure from any of their other albums so chances are if you like them you'll like this one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

2nd album was the best for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

I gave it a few spins and did not like it. They would not be my ideal music by any means but I do think they can compose a decent catchy tune when they want to. Nothing on this album jumped out and grabbed me. The seriously annoying radio style interjections and the ludicrous American National Anthem just smacked of padding unfortunately.

My suggestion is to download and if you like then buy, otherwise delete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I like it. If you like the singles and the band's previous work, I'd say go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Sorry ... can't resist ...

Demotivational-pictures-my_Cholesterol_Romance.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

I'm not a fan of theirs. i'v the black parade album. don't listen too it much. just looking for new songs too listen too on the ipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

I'm a fan of theirs

yeah, the Misfats i'm a fan of theirs

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I'm not a fan of theirs. i'v the black parade album. don't listen too it much. just looking for new songs too listen too on the ipod.

The new cd is actually a big departure from their old stuff, it's a lot more upbeat and catchy but I still wouldn't be a fan of it. Look on youtube, they have a few songs up and will give you a good idea of what the album is like.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SillyDan

I'd go on youtube and listen to some of the new songs, and then buy if you like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Dante

New album is horrendous imo, I just don't like what they're trying to do. I'd much prefer there other 3 albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 toxicgasmask

ya ok their new album is very different from the black parade and their other stuff, but theyre a great band and there are some good songs on it. Na na na na na na na, planetary, sing and summertime are the best imo. a lot of their old stuff was more emo or teen angst stuff, and now that they are older you cant expect them to write about the same thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

never really liked them. heard that na na na na..... and it weas stuck in my head for a week! (in a good way)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

its a brilliant album imo,one or two fillers

epic

Advertisement