Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with greek translation

Options
  • 25-02-2011 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

hi i have a phonetic greek txt and need to know what it means, so need help with this asap

Indeed my friend!!einai mia apaisia nosokoma-diktatoras,Irlandeza,me tin opoia doulevo to Savatokiriako kai den theloooooo!Help!!Kala mou eisai?

Kai edo exei zestiiiiiii!teleia eh?Me tin tzoulia xorisan oi dromoi mas,giati eixe alles proteraiotites!x

No worries!C'est la vie!Kalitera na kataligeis me ligous alla kalous anthropous giro sou pou s'agapane!xxx

so hope some one can help....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jets799

any help.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2 noikou

My English really sucks, but more or less it means something like this:

"Indeed my friend. She's an awful dictator-nurse, Irish, with whom I work in the weekends and I so don't want to! Help? How are you doing by the way?

Here is warm too. Nice eh? I am not seeing Julia anymore, she had different priorities!

No worries. C'est la vie. Better being with those few but good-hearted persons around you, who love you. "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 jets799

thank you so much for that:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 noikou

:)

Advertisement