Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Picture

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 SimpleOrder

thats weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

my first impression is that it is some kind of plastic bag stuck or caught on the tree bark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

DementoR wrote: »
    No like i said it was taken by accident because the camera has a touch screen take picture and one of us hit the screen by accident so the camera was in motion when it was taken hence the poor quality. No we wernt on an investigation,my gf was visiting Killarney for the 1st time and Ross Castle is a beautiful spot.
    DSCN0623.jpg
    Going from memory of the area, isn't that the same white "object" in the third picture in the trees next to the lake? You've just caught it from both sides.

At least from memory I know that that view in your OP is probably from that position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Unpossible wrote: »
    Going from memory of the area, isn't that the same white "object" in the third picture in the trees next to the lake? You've just caught it from both sides.

At least from memory I know that that view in your OP is probably from that position.

That's what I thought as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yeah looks like a plastic bag to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Kdylass

was in that area last October. Walked over to Ross Castle from Muckross - didn't see anything unusual but had got a very unsettling feeling walking through the last bit of the path before Ross Castle. Got horrible headache and felt very on edge. Had the same feeling on way back but once I walked past that area felt fine again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

are those orbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Riamfada wrote: »
    are those orbs?

You just had to didn't you? :D

are those orbs?
    I thought the reflections off the lake in the third picture were pretty funky and thought someone else would mention them

Unpossible wrote: »
    I thought the reflections off the lake in the third picture were pretty funky and thought someone else would mention them

The swans?

• Advertisement

The swans?
    phantom swans?

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

I find the notion that this figure may be a living person much scarier than the idea that it may be a ghost! Am I the only one?!

tigerblob wrote: »
    I find the notion that this figure may be a living person much scarier than the idea that it may be a ghost! Am I the only one?!

Fisherman / Tourist / Sexual Predator / Passerby.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

Fisherman / Tourist / Sexual Predator / Passerby.

Well the fact that it's peeping out at them, and the fact that the OP said that as far as he was concerned there was nobody around, suggests that it's not just an innocent passerby!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

still looks like something natural like a binliner or something to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

I had a go at trying to get a bit more detail out of your pic DementoR:

dscn0590a.jpg

Don't know what it is really, water from the lake, something hung on the tree... :confused:

Advertisement