Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Old Fashioned Sweetie Shop

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Thanks for that info, they're so good you'd nearly want to run the place eh... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

i am a huge fan of sweets and i loved my local pik-a-mix until i tasted the sweets from <snip, mod> in mullingar, they taste the exact same as when i was a kid,even the bon bons look and taste the same..... i think their sweets sell for €1.50 per 100g so they are a bit dearer than my pix-a-mix but the taste and memories are def worth it!!!!!!!
    Since regging onto boards to support or advertise a business isn't allowed I have removed the name of the shop. Also this is the Galway City forum, not Mullingar forum.
    You can send me a private message if you have questions, click my username to do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 madeinireland

dont have a problem with that

Advertisement