Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic: Kids in the Hendrix Campsite

Options
  • 25-02-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭

Wonder if anyone knows anything about this. I have contacted the Electric Picnic organisers but it took three weeks for them to respond to my first email, they didn't answer my questions, so I emailed them again and I am still waiting.

So,
    I am going to Electric Picnic this year. I am bringing my daughter just for the friday, friday night and saturday day. Just for the experience.
    A lot of freinds and family etc are heading there early on friday and will be camping in the Hendrix site. We want to camp with them.

The EP organisers didn't answer my question about whether children were restricted to the Family site only.
    I dont want to spend all the weekend in the Family Site.
    I dont want to have to move my tent on Saturday.

Does anyone nknow anything about this kind of thing? Are children barred from the main campsites?
    Would it be bad to bring a child (9) to one of those campsites? We would barely be at the tent in all the time that she is there, but would be more so after she left.

Any comments advice welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Please use the electric picnic thread for all EP discussion, thanks.

You may also wish to look on the official EP boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement