Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

• 25-02-2011 12:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

Hi ,
    I was just wondering if anyone knew of a good dentist that would be able to see me at short notice (today/tomorrow). I have rung one or two dentists who said they could see me in a week or two - business must be booming ! Any help would be really appreciated . I am in a lot of discomfort and cant last the weekend.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30 1892

Try Alexandra Dental Clinic on OConnell Ave. They saw me lasst month at short notice. 061 315228

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭sonyair

try this guy, mark o donnell (061)315203 he is good

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

try 061417566.her name is rita something? and is above smyths bar.saw me short notice last year and is really resonable pricewise and real nice :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,526 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Try Iarlaith Killian (diagonally opposite the Kilmurray Hotel in Castletroy) - 339723
    Nice guy and helped me out when I had some tooth trouble last year....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Cobbe Noelle BDS NUI
    Unit 10 Racefield S.C Father Russell Rd Limerick Co. Limerick

* (061)308300

Very good. She seen me the same day before.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

h3000 wrote: »
    Cobbe Noelle BDS NUI
    Unit 10 Racefield S.C Father Russell Rd Limerick Co. Limerick

* (061)308300

Very good. She seen me the same day before.

She's very good as is Rita O'Dowd, posted above, both will fit you in on an emergency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Hooked

http://www.bridgehousedental.ie/

joe callinan, a genius!

Did a small filling for me recently and pulled both my wisdom teeth last year. Both done in less than 30 mins. I've no hesitation in visiting him again should the need arise!

And I used to HATE dentist visits...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Alexandra Dental on O'Connell ave is definitely open on Saturday until 1. I go to Annette O'Donovan there, and I would highly recommend her!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

you wha? wrote: »
    try 061417566.her name is rita something? and is above smyths bar.saw me short notice last year and is really resonable pricewise and real nice :)

I went to rita o'dowd before and was very unhappy with what she done, I wanted a tooth pulled but she kept insisting on root canal, I kept saying no pull the tooth I don't want a root canal and she eventually went to work....... and started a root canal completely ignoring me, then charged me 50 bucks for 20 minutes work and told me come back two more times, I was so tired at that stage I didn't argue just found a competent dentist who done what I asked and pulled the tooth out without arguing with me about it.

As far as dentists in town go I would recommend denis kerrisk who is on o'connel avenue, he's fast and painless, he's at 81 O'Connell Street and phone is 0868220398 or 061312300

Advertisement