Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA -- Wrong Names

Options
  • 25-02-2011 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having this issue? 2 games out of 3 I'l have players with bizzare names when online,.! anyone know a fix?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Now it's SEBASTIAN ENGELHART.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Anyone else having this issue? 2 games out of 3 I'l have players with bizzare names when online,.! anyone know a fix?

You need to down load the latest squad updates and it should be fine. Used to happen me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Wilson91

Frisbee wrote: »
    You need to down load the latest squad updates and it should be fine. Used to happen me too.

This

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Yea sound, done the trick.!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I think it's caused by Ultimate Team. Very bizarre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Fredwardo

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I think it's caused by Ultimate Team. Very bizarre.

Ye thinks it definetly the Ultimate Team, Had a whole squad of players with mad names. Had to go and redo the squad update to fix them.

Did notice though that they do all have the same stats as the players that should be there.

Advertisement