Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth to Naas?

Options
  • 25-02-2011 1:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭

Whats the best way to get to Nass from Maynooth by public transport?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Depends when you want to go. There are a couple of private busses that run from the college but they are not always running. AFAIK there are no direct public transport routes.

Heres Kavanaghs bus' timetables, but ring in advance, they dont run at weekends or during exams I think.

http://www.nuim.ie/location/carlow-maynooth.shtml

Bartons also go to Naas heres a link to their number.

http://www.nuim.ie/location/kill-maynooth.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭n0brain3r

Theres a town link bus that will get you to Clane then a Bus Eireann bus from Edenderry (I think) will get you to Celbridge and then a Dublin Bus 67 from Celbridge to Maynooth. Bit of a ordeal though is it going to be a regular journey?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 240 ✭✭slum dog

no its just a once off. would i be better off just going to the city first to avoid the fcuking hassle cause i need to be there early?

Probably it's only 25mins 30 max in a car if you can get a lift

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Kaaatelyn

I live in Naas and go to college in Maynooth. Transport to and back is terrible. The Bartons bus doesn't run anymore just the JJ Kavanaghs one and it's 5 euro each way. It leaves the college at 1.05, 3.05 and 6.05. Thats the only bus to Naas unless you go to Dublin then get the Bus Eireann 126 into Naas!

Advertisement