Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Transfer Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭joeguevara

Is there any chance that he will sign for us? It just goes to show that nothing is definite until the contract is signed. If Chelsea want to go up against us for his signature, they will win, because of the wages that they could offer, and the prospect of Champions League football (but no guarantee he will play).

The agent here is the key. I wasn't too impressed with all the photographs been shown on twitter and instagram. In my recollection Soldado and Paulinho didn't do the same. Shows the attitude of the player/agent. Still, if he does sign, please disregard all of the above, as the guy is a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Just saw this posted elsewhere
    They just said on SSN that a reporter has spoken to Willian in his hotel room - and he told the reporter he has NOT made up his mind yet

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭GS11

Hasn't Jose pretty much said he is joining them. **** the both of them.

Hopefully we can at least land Lamela.

GS11 wrote: »
    Hasn't Jose pretty much said he is joining them. **** the both of them.

Hopefully we can at least land Lamela.

No, he was asked and nodded and smirked. It could just be tactics.

I think we need to move on, there is very little chance he'll choose us

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭joeguevara

BBC sport say the deal is signed subject to a work permit hearing next week; http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23814060

• Advertisement

joeguevara wrote: »
    BBC sport say the deal is signed subject to a work permit hearing next week; http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23814060

They said the same yesterday about us

Video of Mourinho laughing at us:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23817610

• Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

You win some you lose some, does look like a Chavs purchase more to deprive us, than because they need the player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Absolutely thrilled we missed this guy. Probably alone in that opinion but he'd have moaned his way through a Spurs career no doubt. Next ......

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Really feel we've dodged one here.. being greedy id like another striker in and possibly a play maker. But dont know who id like to see. Any good spanairds or germens we could realisticly get?????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pancho84

I despise that **** Mourinho, he has no respect at all, he's scum who the media in England love because of his circus like press conferences

Still they can only field 11 players at a time, here's hoping we thump them home and away this year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

There is a twist in the Bale deal yet.

We could get 2 players now instead of just Contraeo.

What about Di Maria?

Di Maria would be nice..mesut ozel aswell. He would deff light up the league

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

slegs wrote: »
    There is a twist in the Bale deal yet.

We could get 2 players now instead of just Contraeo.

What about Di Maria?

i have never been convinced by di maria.

ITK saying this guys agent was in the lane all day

SSN saying Chiriches fee agreed apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Here Precious2

The romanian dude any good?

TBH, in the videos he looks more impressive than Willian, but I've no idea otherwise

Edit, just came across this http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/scout/15198/8233984/Sky-Sports-Scout

More ITK from the Goat
    We've heard our focus is now on Pjanic and Lamela.

We have asked about Benzema coming to us in exchange but wages are an issue.

Vlad is also back on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

19 Caps for Romania since 2011. Has been touted as a "Vertonghen Clone" in one or two places.

Barcelona made enquiries about him last year but nothing came of it, don't know why. AC Milan are supposed to be in the running for him alongside us currently.

By all reports he seems to have become a solid centre back who's not afraid to push forward either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Give me another striker....goals win you games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Give me another striker....goals win you games
    Exactly,another striker is what we need most of all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

I hope Abramovich's feckin oil wells dry up:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Its been a good transfer window so far for us with one or two hiccups. Overall its been really positive and its not over yet. No point crying over the one that got away.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Di Marzio:

Lamela-@SpursOfficialc, it's almost done: €30M + 5M bonus (3 for games played and 2 for qual. champions), 5 year contract for him

Fingers crossed - needs to happen quickly, especially if that stage in the Bernabeu is for Bale!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

tippspur wrote: »
    Exactly,another striker is what we need most of all.

It's true though, we do create chances and always have. Tottenham have always been an an attacking side. Soldado is a predator and worth every penny, I'll still go back to Villa, on the cheap and guaranteed goals.

Gianluca Di Marzio @ dimarzio
    57m
    Lamela-@ SpursOfficialc, it's almost done: € 30M + 5M bonus (3 for 2 games played and for what. Champions), 5 year contract for him # lamespurs

Lol...reading this on my android phone and the add at the bottom is the big marquee sale...you ciuldnt make it up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Willian. The most expensive heated seat ever. Well that's two fingers back at us from Chelski for the Modric affair, that and the fact that we might just have been getting too close for comfort to the oil hoars for their liking. Tenner says he's sold next Summer to the middle east.

Advertisement