Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Transfer Gossip

Options

Comments

I can forgive Rose his defensive inadequacies if he continues to score goals like he did against TBlisi!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Rose, like Walker, is a terrible defender. Both give away stupid free kick after stupid free kick. I have no doubt that Walker cost us about three goals from stupid free kicks.... There is no way we can afford to have that kind of player on the left hand side also - especially as we seem to be playing zonal marking now too.

Maybe that stuff is what can be corrected. Speed and other attributes can't be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

Lamela
    Erickssen
    Romanian dude

and I fancy a deadline day striker. What do ye reckon

Gareth who? ....We have one strong squad now?

Anyone know if Lamela signed in time to be involved on sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭becher

Lamela
    Erickssen
    Romanian dude

and I fancy a deadline day striker. What do ye reckon

Gareth who? ....We have one strong squad now?

Anyone know if Lamela signed in time to be involved on sunday?

sure if he sign, he can play at the following day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Sure he hasn't had his medical yet. *face palm*.
    He'll hardly do a William, will he?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Literally shocked at Levy.

Paulinho, Capoue, Chadli, Soldado, and now Lamela (and looks like Eriksen too). All just about within the potential sale money of Bale.

The guy is pure genius.

Sure he hasn't had his medical yet. *face palm*.
    He'll hardly do a William, will he?

I don't think he's a midfielder so Chelsea won't be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I don't think he's a midfielder so Chelsea won't be interested.

He can play on the wing in the hole or just behind Soldado.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

irishmover wrote: »
    Literally shocked at Levy.

Paulinho, Capoue, Chadli, Soldado, and now Lamela (and looks like Eriksen too). All just about within the potential sale money of Bale.

The guy is pure genius.

and I bet our wage structure hasn't been broken either :pac:

• Advertisement

ITKs this evening

Striker will come once Ade is gone, he's digging his heels in, may go to deadline. Siggy is to be loaned to German club or reluctantly sold as AVB likes him.
    Benny wants to stay.

Telegraph reporting we've agreed a €11M fee with Ajax for Christian Eriksen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

ITKs this evening

Striker will come once Ade is gone, he's digging his heels in, may go to deadline. Siggy is to be loaned to German club or reluctantly sold as AVB likes him.
    Benny wants to stay.

I hope he can sort any problem he has with AVB (if there is a problem) and stays.(Benny)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Sweet Devine!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

Mirror say we have approached United for Chico. Wouldn't say no...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

Serious bit of business done by us this season. Very excited to see Lamela, but if we do get Eriksen for 11mil like its being reported, then that my friends could be the signing of the season! This guy oozes class, has amazing feet.

This is our year lads I can feel it! COYS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

too right I wouldn't say no! Hernandez is a quality player, I'd be shocked if Moyes let him go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

Sign him up, serious goalscorer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

They are saying Man U want 15m for Hernandez. That's a steal.. Ideal no 2 striker. Offload Defoe and or Ade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Leinstersqspur

This lad scored 10 and assisted 17 last season, serious baller. He is the creative midfielder we yearn for!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

15m is a bargain! Get on it, Baldini!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

slegs wrote: »
    They are saying Man U want 15m for Hernandez. That's a steal.. Ideal no 2 striker. Offload Defoe and or Ade

Just get rid of Ade if possible. We would need three strikers, if one gets injured it dodgy with Prem league, EL and cups. At least you know Defoe will give his best even though he does have dry spells.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Im surprised i didn't think of Hernandez. Would be a brilliant buy and i dont think we coukd sign a better player for £15m.

More ITK suggests that we are in for a Spanish prodigy striker aged under 21, valued at 22m, not from RM. It depends on our outgoing striker. Some think Iker Muniain fits the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

rumours are that siggy is off on loan or sold as he doesnt want to be a squad player. I wouldnt be surprised at this as we have too many midfielders if we sign lamela and erikson

lamela , chadli , lennon , townsend , holtby , paulinho , sandro , dembele , carroll , siggy ,

mickman wrote: »
    rumours are that siggy is off on loan or sold as he doesnt want to be a squad player. I wouldnt be surprised at this as we have too many midfielders if we sign lamela and erikson

lamela , chadli , lennon , townsend , holtby , paulinho , sandro , dembele , carroll , siggy ,

Yeah, some on other forums also suggest that Levy wants to offload him asap as his agent is Barnett, but that AVB respects him and wants to keep/loan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

benny has failed two medicals appartently, ade has had plenty of offers but he wants a golden handshake from spurs to leave - unbelievable if true

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

• Advertisement

SuprSi wrote: »

What a bargain if true.

Advertisement