Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Transfer Gossip

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

It's looking like it's done. From Overmars...
    "His departure is a huge loss, because Chris is terribly important," said De Boer, who as B-junior siphoning him to the A1 and - after Martin Jol was left - a permanent basis instead gave in Ajax 1 "We always have. may very well get along. Footballers well and also a professional ideal, are ideal for a coach players. "
    He is confident that Eriksen will also succeed in the Premier League. "It would surprise me if that were not so," said De Boer, who does not know or Ajax goals for this season - champion and overwinter in the Champions League -. Should adjust "That depends on whether we are players rent or buy. Not of the level of Eriksen, but close to it. We have a lot of guys with talent, but they are not yet able to play. 'Three games at the highest level in eight days"

Hmm, not Overmars but De Boer - it would help if I properly read the quote before posting!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

What the hell was that? Is De Boer smoking some of Amsterdam's finest. Makes no sense at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

SuprSi wrote: »
    Hmm, not Overmars but De Boer - it would help if I properly read the quote before posting!

indeed :-) doesnt make much sense

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

What the hell was that? Is De Boer smoking some of Amsterdam's finest. Makes no sense at all.
    It's probably been badly translated from dutch but seems to be that Ericksson is going and they will replace him with another but they won't be as good as Ericksson. He also says they have a lot of talented players but they can't play 3 games in 8 days at a consistently high level.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

mickman wrote: »
    indeed :-) doesnt make much sense

Is there a translator for Google Translate?

In fairness to Google the Roma statement about Lamela translated perfectly for me yesterday. €30M plus €5M 'on attainment of certain athletic goals'. I would love to see that mission statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Ericksson.
    erikson
    Erickssen
    slegs wrote: »
    Eriksson
    Erickson

Jaysus lads... Don't like to be the grammar nazi here but his name is Eriksen! Don't think I want him to sign for us if it's gonna be that difficult to spell his name correctly!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

irishmover wrote: »
    Jaysus lads... Don't like to be the grammar nazi here but his name is Eriksen! Don't think I want him to sign for us if it's gonna be that difficult to spell his name correctly!

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Christy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

In my defence I spelt it consistently wrong :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,753 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Sounds like we are on the verge of signing half a team........on top of the signings already made.

lets not start correcting peoples grammar

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Any confirmation of erikecssin from ajax yet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

lets call him Sony

lets not start correcting peoples grammar

Well if its not sorted now we'll be seeing it in every lineup for every game he's playing in! Making spelling mistakes in everyday words or using their for a place I can deal with but not a famous footballers name...!

That was 5 different ways of spelling a guys name and none were correct :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,634 ✭✭✭golfball37

nbar12 wrote: »
    lets call him Sony

Better than Sven anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Well if its not sorted now we'll be seeing it in every lineup for every game he's playing in! Making spelling mistakes in everyday words or using their for a place I can deal with but not a famous footballers name...!

That was 5 different ways of spelling a guys name and none were correct :(

Pretty sure that was a joke, he left out a few apostrophes.

Levy is a great operator, hate him being at a PL team but must be great for ye. Tight bastard, mind you ye lads best stay away from chico.

Pretty sure that was a joke, he left out a few apostrophes.

Levy is a great operator, hate him being at a PL team but must be great for ye. Tight bastard, mind you ye lads best stay away from chico.

Was never good at the aul jokes!..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Rumours of Holtby going out on loan to Ajax.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Rumours of Holtby going out on loan to Ajax.

that would explain the speed of the erikkkseeeennnnn deal, plus would be a great oppertunity for holtby to get gain sharpness

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Tramps Like Us

that would explain the speed of the erikkkseeeennnnn deal, plus would be a great oppertunity for holtby to get gain sharpness
    Good stuff all round really if thats the case

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

SSN have images of Lamela at training ground

SSN have images of Lamela at training ground

I reckon himself / vlad and eriksen will be announced and bale at the same time.

I reckon himself / vlad and eriksen will be announced and bale at the same time.

That'll be some announcement! Imagine not being upset at Bale leaving!

SuprSi wrote: »
    That'll be some announcement! Imagine not being upset at Bale leaving!

If bale were to leave before Sundays game then it would really be a lift to the club at this stage - the whole thing is just hanging around like a bad smell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

My 20 quid on spurs to win the premiership isnt lookin so stupid anymore...this is unreal...coys

"Mata is a great, great player - player of the season last season - very, very important player for Chelsea. They're just not going to strengthen another team that, in their opinion, are rivals for the title."-AVB

big year this year lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

Ok, which team do we play :D

BS1LE_DIMAAqQY8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

If bale were to leave before Sundays game then it would really be a lift to the club at this stage - the whole thing is just hanging around like a bad smell

You think? I know the papers are full of it, but we've already signed his replacements and won our first three games of the season. He's been gone for about a month from the squad. Everyone knows he's gone now, nobody is waiting to find out anything really.

• Advertisement

Ok, which team do we play :D

BS1LE_DIMAAqQY8.jpg

mix of both

Advertisement