Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Transfer Gossip

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

hulk?

Sounds like it, they say he's willing to take a pay cut just to play for AVB again, the fee was always the issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

Official: Levy confirms Bale exit. Not like we didn't know it but obviously we didn't have sufficient power to hold off the transfer till tomorrow. Cue a pile of other transfers as Real go about their business. Hope this works our for us somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

As if losing today wasn't bad enough, the bale deal will probably means RM need to sell, and Arsenal will be there to snap them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

As if losing today wasn't bad enough, the bale deal will probably means RM need to sell, and Arsenal will be there to snap them up.

Looks like they will sign Ozil for 45 mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

More ITK from the Goat

Rooney?

• Advertisement

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Looks like they will sign Ozil for 45 mill.

Not too worried about that tbh. I firmly believe he doesn't have the goods fir the pl.

Looks like arsenal are just flashing the knickers again. PSG have made a bid for Ozil. Only one winner there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Saab Ed wrote: »
    Looks like arsenal are just flashing the knickers again. PSG have made a bid for Ozil. Only one winner there.

Agh I wouldn't be so sure, I reckon he'll sign for Arsenal

More ITK from the Goat

Falcao not happy with new tax laws coming in to France, apparently...

More ITK from the Goat

Otherwise, I think Suarez would work really well with Soldado. Suarez loves getting to the byline ad cutting the ball back in to the 6 yard box aka Soldado territory.

I don't believe there is a £45m bid being made.... But it's nice to dream. #greedy :)

• Advertisement

Others are saying Julian Draxler has a release clause at 45m and we are already talking to Shalke about Ade and possibly a loan for Holtby

Tottenham look to secure Fabio Coentrao on loan deal in continued summer blitz http://mirr.im/15jMLdv

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Tottenham look to secure Fabio Coentrao on loan deal in continued summer blitz http://mirr.im/15jMLdv
    I hope to god we get himself or baines or some LB because I'm not on bit convinced with Rose

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Doubt that after the Bale saga.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

nbar12 wrote: »
    I hope to god we get himself or baines or some LB because I'm not on bit convinced with Rose

ah cut rose some slack hes a great prospect with bags of potential, hes nowhere near where he needs to be yet though so yeah we do need a left back...baines would be ideal in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

That would have been along with the bale deal if it was happening

also wouldnt worry with arsenal going for ozil , i think he is vastly overpriced at 40 million euro

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Hope Eriksen is able to provide the killer pass? Any news on Ade..

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Hope Eriksen is able to provide the killer pass? Any news on Ade..

arry wants him at qpr apparently , schalke also interested in buying ade and taking holtby on loan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

mickman wrote: »
    arry wants him at qpr apparently , schalke also interested in buying ade and taking holtby on loan

Mmm as much as I want him gone it would only leave us with two senior strikers, one gets injured and we'd be screwed. I take it Lamela is to play the Bale role?

I very much doubt he'd go to the chanpionship and also doubt they can afford his wages unless it's a loan deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭bishopmuzorewa

Are we expecting one last present today?:D

Striker maybe?

fcuk off with Ince we don't need him

Rumours amongst the 'ITK' community say we are in for a left-back and a forward/striker who can play along the front three.

If both are purchased, then BAE and Defoe will be allowed to leave.

Seems odd that we would bring in a striker and then let Defoe go, leaving us short again.

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey 46s
    Reports in Spain have suggested Mesut Ozil may not be keen on Arsenal, with Manchester United hovering.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Draxler would be nice.

I'd be happy with Hulk, he's proven he can excel in AVB's system

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I'd be happy with Hulk, he's proven he can excel in AVB's system

He used to be a player that I was very excited by. But having seen him playing a few times recently for Brazil I wasn't able to see what the fuss was about really. Maybe he was just having a few off days. We seem like we're overloaded with midfielders now though. At least Hulk could double up as a winger/striker if needed for cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Wwhy do i think that during this internatrional break that one of our new boys, possibly todays lads, will get crocked on duty....
    Its just typical....
    Dreading that week!!!

Just knew it!!!
    Sorry for jinxing you Etienne!

• Advertisement

andros townsend ‏@andros_townsend
    3m

Transfer deadline day: exciting to watch, stressful to be involved in!

Advertisement